INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
Wherever possible, we indicate whether the information to be provided is optional or mandatory and always provide you the option not to provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the website / mobile application.
It is not necessary for you to create an account or register with the Fashion Trumpet website / mobile application in order to comment on any feature of the website / mobile application. Thus, comments may be made by you even as a “Guest” on the website / mobile application. You may be required to provide your email ID as a prerequisite for posting a comment for a particular feature of the website / mobile application and such email ID may be displayed alongside your comment.
Further, we at Fashion Trumpet aim at keeping you well informed and updated with the latest trends, information and news pertaining to fashion, beauty and lifestyle. You may be required to provide your email ID, password / contact number ,for subscribing with Fashion Trumpet for the receipt of notifications regarding new posts, articles, one liners or other content posted by Fashion Trumpet on this website / mobile application.
We also in being accessible by our users at all times and allow you to contact us through the Contact tab on the website / mobile application. You may leave a message for Fashion Trumpet through such tab. In order to submit your message with us, you will be required to provide your name and email ID. You may also provide us with the URL of your website if you own one.
You are requested to provide accurate and correct information. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information or data supplied to the website / mobile application by you.
Based on your use of our services and on your behaviour on this website / mobile application, we may automatically track certain information about you. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. We also monitor user traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We assure you that we will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us for the operation of this website / mobile application. Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information, if any, from our database, thereby cancelling the comment(s) / feedback posted by you on the website / mobile application. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after such deletion.
USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
We assure you that we use the personal information you provide us only as appropriate and required for the efficient provision of our services. We use your personal information to allow us to process your usage of the website / mobile application, to provide you with improved services and notifications if subscribed by you.
Please note that access to information provided by you is available to our Technical Team who is responsible for operating and managing the technical aspects of the website / mobile application and for improving your user experience on the website / mobile application while using the website / mobile application. We assure you that adequate protection of your information will be ensured by us by means such as Non – Disclosure Agreements entered into with our Technical Team to prevent unauthorized disclosure and use of your information by them.
Disclosure of Information
Your information may be disclosed by us in the following circumstances:
- If we sell our business to a third party, the new entity, owner or operator will assume any rights we have in respect of our information about you. We assure you that we will obtain reasonable assurances that your privacy will continue to be respected;
- If we have to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person or organization or property or asset or rights of our company from unauthorized use or misuse of the website / mobile application, violations of our terms and conditions or to defend against legal claims/proceedings;
- Upon occurrence of special circumstances detailed here under –
- To respond to summons, court orders, judicial proceedings, or other legal processes;
- To cooperate and assist authorized agencies for interception or monitoring or decryptions as mentioned in the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring and Decryption of Information) Rules, 2009.
- To assist and cooperate with the authorized agencies for the monitoring and collection of traffic data or information generated, transmitted, received or stored, in accordance with the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguard for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules, 2009.
- We may use third parties that we refer to as internal service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the services that we provide to you on this website / mobile application and therefore we may provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers. These internal service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced website related operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat your information, we assure you that to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
Moreover, we restrict access to your personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
This website / mobile application is controlled by Ms. Griva Dalal, proprietor of Fashion Trumpet and her employees and agents and shall be governed by the laws for the time being in force in India.
We make our best efforts to provide the most efficient services to you. However, if any person has any grievance with respect to any aspect of the website / mobile application, you may write to the Grievance Officer appointed by us. All grievances shall be dealt with as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receipt of the same.
Details of Grievance Officer: Griva Dalal, email@example.com
Note: Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such a section.